понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

academy of performing arts orleans ma




Just yesterday when Iapos;m doing my Sem-ender cleaning, I ran into the very few notes that I had...


"Anyone who is passionate about what�theyapos;re doing is an artist..."


Well then, I sure canapos;t consider myself as an artist. Lol.� But the moment Iapos;ve read this again, I honestly�thought about it, thinking that Iapos;m not passionate about�ANYTHING anymore.� But I wonder why I didnapos;t got disturbed�regarding that fact...Maybe itapos;s just me thinking�too much because of so much boredom...Imagine not getting on the computer for a week now??ARRGGHH� I canapos;t believe Iapos;ll rent a computer ever again.� Iapos;m so gonna kill my sister�when she returned my laptop...I sssoooo misss�Kame and akame fics...T.T����
academy of performing arts orleans ma, academy of performing arts orleans, academy of performing arts macarthur, academy of performing arts hong kong, academy of performing arts high school.



Комментариев нет: