вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

contemporary dining table




I donapos;t feel so much on the outside anymore, but Iapos;m still not on the inside. I miss having people. I miss deep connections. I miss LOVE, damnit
And now, practically everyone in my dorm has had family visit (or vice versa). Eeeexcept me and one chick whose parents are in Thailand. Because thatapos;s where they live.

Academically, I feel like things are going fine. Iapos;ve got... Two mid-terms, I think?
Iapos;m getting sick, though. Iapos;m pretty sure I had a fever last night (was super brain dead), but took some ibuprofen. Still have a sore throat and a cough. On and off headache.
But took a nap today, and it improved.
Finally, sleep sounds appealing again.


apartment arizona buckeye rental, contemporary dining table, contemporary dining table and bar stools, contemporary dining table and chairs.



Комментариев нет: