среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

autoshow 2005 chicago




So I miscalculated when I would ovulate this month (I thought it was going to be this coming weekend) when it was really last Friday....the best part my husband and I did better on our than when I feel pressured Anyways, Iapos;m just wondering about cramping. Iapos;m not due to start my period until around the 20th, and Iapos;ve had a lot of cramping/tightness yesterday and so far this morning, it almost feels like gas, but I took a tums yesterday and nothing helps. Any ideas what could be going on? I never have cramps this early

My body confuses me. I did a google search and came up with implantation bleeding and one link about implantation cramping...maybe?

couple gift unique, autoshow 2005 chicago, autoshow 2005 coupon, autoshow 2005 detroit.



Комментариев нет: