понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

fabulas leyendas y mitos




As I sit here in bed watching Heroes, I wanted to let you know how the day went.



I did get up at 6am, had my eggs and was off to work by 7:30. Reports went off like a charm and the meatings were great. Project #1 was finished by 5pm and I polished of project #2 by 5:45pm.I got home and made the lunch i forgot to take to work as dinner instead. I surfed the internet. Talked to some boys and decided not to talk to others.



I realized I need to work really hard at the gym tomorrow. I feel like I've platued and that at my age I may need to work harder. I realize that my diet needs to improve as well to get me where I want to be.



Tomorrow is always another day and I need to go easy on myself and know that I try. No one is perfect.



alaska flag information, fabulas leyendas y mitos, fabulas leyendas, fabulas las que son, fabulas infantiles, fabulas ilustradas.



Комментариев нет: