вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

biztravel.com




I feel like typing in x-large today. Well night school was pretty, interesting today. WE PAINTED Ive been dieing to paint. Tomorrow I am getting out of school early because my mom does not work and shes going to pick me up after first period, or whatever. Me and some old friend has been talking a lot lately.
Hint: I met said person at Kathleenapos;s 15s practices. Yeah, weapos;ve been talking a lot, and its good because there was no true reason why we stopped talking. A bunch of non-sense. So I am thinking of going to bed soon but itapos;s only 9:49...pm of course. But I honestly donapos;t have anything else to do tonight. I donapos;t think I have any homework...who knows.

Oh man, I spilled black paint on my new breast cancer bag...and i went crazy, you donapos;t understand. That bag cost 99 cents, but still...it was really important to me. And I got so excited when I bought it.


OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
.....are you aware???



biztravel.com, biztraveler, biztraveler.org.



Комментариев нет: