понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

conditional expectation variance




After last night, feeling great (well, great on the inside, buggered on the outside So much dancin)
Was great to see those guys again, fall more and more in love with every visit :3
Met nessieapos;s family. Iapos;m not sure if I scared them or not, but I hope I didnapos;t :o
In fact, I hope I didnapos;t make too much of a fool of myself in general.
Spiky, you totally got way more awesome and talkative by morning :) Iapos;m glad you could relax around me... Made for an awesome eve Or, morn Or, whatever it is
...I only just realised...

THERE WAS NO SPINACH PIE, NESSIE
NO SPINACH PIE

.... <3 for those that know Iapos;d give it ^.^
conditional expectation variance, conditional expectations, conditional expected value, conditional expected values.



Комментариев нет: