вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

fructose fehling's reagent




The photoshoot didnapos;t happen. Apparently Merlin caught something strange over the weekend, probably from the after party of Rocky Horror. I didnapos;t really do anything Sunday, although I clearly should have. This morning was soooooooooooooo stressful. I called Ryan to clarify the assignment, because the directions were the most confusing ever, leaving out IMPORTANT things and adding all this stuff that you didnapos;t actuall have to do. BAH. So, once I realized that printing them out here wasnapos;t going to work, I tried sending in an order to Longs, which took way more time than it should have. Words canapos;t even begin to explain how stressful this was...just writing about it irks me.

So I was worrying about photo all day, and amoungst the 3 and a half hours of photo I have today, Intro to Logic was squashed in. That was just dreadful. NEVER have I felt so tired, and plus I hadnapos;t done the reading. Some guy named Brendon (trying to be better at remembering names) somehow recognised me from Rocky Horror, odd, I�didnapos;t recognise him. I found that Iapos;ve been talking to a rather large number of people this quarter, but Iapos;ve also realized that it takes a special something that people rarely have (I havenapos;t placed it yet) that attracts me to them and makes me actually go out of my way to see them.

flower instructions painting pot, fructose fehling's reagent, fructose diphosphate, fructose diet.



Комментариев нет: