понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cheap authentic football jersey




Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, School started today after 7 weeks of slacking I met Jw in school 2 hours before lecture starts. Hahaha bloody tired the bus was damn damn cold -.- Was sitting outside LT while waiting for time to pass �I�saw Jonas�Wow, historical character ever since the birthday BBQ. Wellllll, he looks neater after the haircut, haha :)

PORM lecture is really something like MF, not really listening anyway. Took down what weapos;re supposed to �I was talking, eating��laughing allllll the way. Walau I think Iapos;m very noisy throughout the whole day lehz. Whatapos;s Wal-mart? Walnutapos;s brother HAHAHAHAHA. Okay I�donapos;t think itapos;s funny now :/

Had an hour break �had chop chicken chop chicken chop chicken chop. Whooooo, as nice as always �filling. But walau I think I�swallowed quite some fats down :(�Got the disgusting feeling siaaaa. Still had some time, so went up �saw Jb the rest sitting outside LT. So joined them we talked a lot of rubbish. At some point of time I thought I�was pretty smart. But when it comes to things like piercing, Iapos;m really not smart at all lol, stupid shit, I think I�created a big fat joke.

Had Comm Skills 1 tutorial. Oh my my at first we thought that the teacher was boring. But aye, okay leh. A lot of time wasted on telling her what we did during the holidays -.- the rest going to get the books for her + the 10 mins break. Lesson ended, went opposite school for awhile. Sat at KFC for some catching up then Jw �I�went to PP.

Flew back home Iapos;m feeling so sleepy. So sleepy that I�just wanna lie on my bed to sleep w/o having dinner or thinking about anything. But... Canapos;t leh. I thought things are okay, but looks like heapos;s still angry :( Aiya, shit never mind bye.

christian alcohol recovery programs, cheap authentic football jersey, cheap authentic football jerseys, cheap authentic gucci.



Комментариев нет: